Next Steps have specifically designed a seminar for NPA members entirely focused on GDPR which becomes law in May. This is particularly helpful since one of their directors is a former Pawnbroker and NPA member himself, and has designed the program with his colleagues.
Programme Development Director at Next Steps HR, he has worked as a Learning and Development professional for the last 18 years with large international corporate organisations. Simon specialises in GDPR Training.
Director of Data Protection & GDPR at Bruce & Butler. He has advised multinational global operations, national charities, public sector clients, football league clubs and SME’s across a diverse range of sectors on their obligations and preparation under GDPR.
Topics for Discussion
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Find out what data you can keep as a Pawnbroker
- Auditing what you need to do with data to ensure compliance?
- Promotion what permissions do you need from customers?
- Contracts what information should you put in pawn and other product contracts to cover GDPR?
- Where does the buck stop? What is a data processor and a data controller, who is responsible for what?
You can book a free place at the event in Derby on TUESDAY 6th MARCH , 2018
Morning Session 10am to 1pm
Afternoon Session 2pm to 5pm
To book your free place contact Kristy.email@example.com
or call 020 8616 7266
Can’t get along to Derby?
Next Steps HR have created a comprehensive online GDPR platform for NPA members containing 8 interactive eLearning modules along with a library of useful ‘How To’ and ‘Information’ guides. ‘The Hub’ contains everything you need to prepare for GDPR and get your staff fully trained in less than 2 hours and we can offer you an exclusive NPA member price of just £27.50 per employee. To take advantage of this amazing offer or arrange a free demo email firstname.lastname@example.org